it really is no wonder you are so skinny! You have quite a lot to keep up with! It was awesome to see your mom today! She is seriously the sweetest person I have ever met! We are going to the airshow too! SO we will totally be around and I want to get together if you have a minute!!! Little Titus is so cute I love that he looks like a little old man! Love it!!!
7 comments:
Awesome. So glad you posted it! It was fun to get together today, let's do it again soon.
Haha! SO fun. Hope you are adjusting well and Matt is hanging in there with all of those tests. :-)
haha. why am I not surprised. I love it.
Ah, how I wish I could play the guitar. Looks like a lot of fun!
it really is no wonder you are so skinny! You have quite a lot to keep up with! It was awesome to see your mom today! She is seriously the sweetest person I have ever met! We are going to the airshow too! SO we will totally be around and I want to get together if you have a minute!!! Little Titus is so cute I love that he looks like a little old man! Love it!!!
Fun, crazy, tiring, wonderful, chaotic, those are all words that come to mind and I think it describes a home with children perfectly!!!
I was expecting to see you in the video...am sure you do some "boy" stuff:)
Post a Comment