Friday, March 6, 2009

A Little Update

We have moved! But not very far, just across the parking lot. Why did we decide to make this change, only 7 weeks before the baby is due? Simple answer: money. Doesn't everything come down to money? We really like the apartment we were in before, had a great back yard and the playground was right next door. The apartment complex that we are in is divided into two rent groups, and an apartment opened up in the cheeper housing so we took.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STIFF AND SORE! If we ever have to move again while pregnant we WILL be hiring movers. It has been a week since our move and my tush is still sore. 
Everything is basically unpacked and in place. Knowing that this baby is coming soon has been a great motivator. My friends think that I am in the "nesting" phase of pregnancy... I'm not so sure. I am still tired all the time, and I much rather read a book than do the dishes. 
If you want our new address you can email me at shandud@gmail.com. 

2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

you deserve a day at the spa- a pedicure and manicure or massage are a definate requirement before you have this baby. can't wait to see you guys.

KatobanBlessings said...

Oh talk about being tired from moving! when i "think" about moving, i feel tired! ok girl, NO MORE! you are to sit down and relax and enjoy the kickings from inside. I remember feeling very energetic and turning the house upside down and then vowing never to do that again!!
Enjoy your new apartment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...