We love our new addition to the family, little Eli! He is such a sweet easy little baby boy. He doesn't fuss too much, but does have a set of lungs on him if you happen to set him off. He also does not like being unwrapped or out of his blankets. It will be fun to see what type of personality he will develop and grow into. OH - we've also decided/realized that Shannon will be giving each of our children that wonderful hairline - it's so easy to maintain... wait, I mean if it's completely shaved off or pretty long it's relatively easy to maintain. Should be fun doing our boys hair. :-) Thank you everyone for your love, support, and prayers!
8 comments:
I have been anxiously waiting to see pictures of Eli and I think he is adorable! We will be praying for Eli and your family. Congratulations on a beautiful little boy!
Theressa & Ken Baumann
Good luck tomorrow!!! I'll be holding thoughts and prayers in mind for ya'll and Eli especially. He is seriously getting cuter every picture I see!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for ya'll to get back! Let me know when Isaac is in the burg.
Shannon, Eli is beautiful!! I am glad to hear that your labor went well. I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers.
He is adorable, guys!! Enjoy him..
he is soooo sooo cute!!
He is BEAUTIFUL Shannon! BEAUTIFUL!
Hi guys! I don't think I even knew you had a blog! I just found you through Brittney's! CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your little boy! He looks very cute and I'm glad to hear everything is going well. He does have alot of hair!! You guys all look great and it sounds like things are going well. We have thought about you guys. Remember when you watched Kason one time and took pics of him? We actually ended up enlarging one because I liked it so much and it looked professional! :) So I always think of you guys when I look at it. We are expecting a little boy in 3 weeks too! We'll have to keep in touch! HOpe things continue to go well!
Hey, guys! Congrats on another beautiful addition to the family! We are so thankful everything is okay and glad to have a way to communicate and share in your joy! We miss you and can't wait to give hugs and kissed to you all. Love and miss you......
Uncle Tom, Becky and Garrett
Post a Comment