Since today is my 24th birthday, I want to share some news:
We Are Going To Have Another Baby!
Now everybody scream in disbelief, cause that is what I did when we found out.
And if you already knew... scream anyway!
For sometimes a random scream does some good.
Q and A time:
Q. Was this planned?
A. No!
Q. Was this the biggestest surprise of your life?
A. Almost!
Q. When is the baby due?
A. July 11th.
Q. How far long are you?
A. 12 and a half weeks.
Q. How far apart will Eli and baby be?
A. 15 months!
Q. How has the pregnancy been?
A. A ton better than the first two!
Still take Zofran and Phenegran just to make sure I keep everything down...
so first the first time ever, I am actually maintaining weight instead of dropping 15 pounds.
Weird.
This should explian why I have fallen off the face of the earth the past two months!
But we are excited and at peace with this.
What can I say? Life is an adventure.
14 comments:
Wow! So great. Those three will be so close. My sister has 3 boys all 2 years a part and they are the best of friends. Good luck with everything. Glad you are feeling well.
Wow!! Congrats! That is awesome! Oh surprises...they're good every now and again. So, you should be good for a while I would think, because that's a big one. Congratulations again!
YAY! That is so exciting! Congratulations! Happy Birthday!
First..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Second..some things you cant plan enough for!! congratualtions....we are excited for you guys!!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! How exciting/suprising :) You will do great because you are great! And happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one!
How great! I wish you the best of angel babies on your third. My third has been so fun and so sweet!
Didn't get to talk to you on your bday! Hope it got better after I called and you were sleep deprived.
AAHHHHHHHHH! I just wanted to random scream like you told me to since I knew. ;) This (cough, little girl, cough) is going to be amazing, precious, and healthy!!!
love and miss ya'll
I am so glad for you. Wow, we were just talking about that on the playground. I am glad you are feeling better this time. We are having a girl.
Wow! Congratulations!!! We are in the same boat-3 little little kids! Scary! I think it will be fun though.
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear you are doing well, maybe it's a girl! And Happy Birthday, what a fun surprise.
Wow Shannon. I have fallen off the face of the earth too, 'cause I had no idea. Congrats and best wishes. It will be fun to see this new little one.
Wow!! That is so exciting! I am glad that you are feeling better with this one! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations Shannon! Exciting News!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! You will do great and I'm sure they will be the best of friends!
Post a Comment