Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sooo Pretty!

Round this time last, after forgetting my dad's 49th birthday last February, I got this great idea: "Lets send my Papa to the Final Four next year for his 50th birthday!" My dad LOVES basketball, and adores the college level (I'm pretty sure he thinks he is a 19 year old when he gets on the a basketball court). 
 
Something you may not know: tickets to the Final Four are very hard to get a hold of. One must buy them a year in advance... into a lottery round! After 4 months of waiting, one will find out in August if he/she has the up to two seat purchased. The tickets are not sent out till February, 6 weeks before the Final Four. Its a lot waiting... 

But they came! They finally came! And they are soooo pretty. Just take a look:

 My finger on the section we are sitting. It's in the NFL Colt's Arena... really big and high!

Okay, get this... I am going too! I know, I know, it was my dad's gift. But then he and mom turn around and invite my and my two sisters to come with him! How cool is that?! It is really starting to sink in: I am going to the Final Four. I AM GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR! Without kids for 5 days! Do you think Matt can handle the weekend without me? Oh, who cares! I am going to the Final Four! 6 months pregnant, but still, way awesome!

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

LOL this the funniest/coolest thing ever! lol Yeah, Matt can deal. hehe

Sarah said...

You are too cute, Shan.

Lauren Nicole Dudley said...

SHANNON!! I"M SO JEALOUS! That is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...