Eli is jealous. I mean very jealous. But he's slowly coming around...

Trying to be nice
Niceties last for about a second. Eli is just not sure about this little guy.

Learning how to walk is making becoming a big brother a bit easier.

Along with exploring.

Isaac has no problems with being a big brother twice. Loving LEGOs may have something to do with it.
Matt is very excited about Isaac's love of LEGOs. For he loves LEGOs too! (Spent an hour constructing this for Isaac. It's a double decker "Jet Ship.")


And of course Isaac loves Titus. Really, he does. Talks to and about Titus all the time.

7 comments:
Your picture are DARLING! Congratulations on the adorable little new addition!! :)
Cute, cute, CUTE boys! Love it.
What adorable boys you have! Sounds like you are holding up well and have adjusted to 3 quite nicely!
I love Eli's face in that 3rd shot! Priceless! So funny to catch those not so happy moments too. Hopefully he transitions quickly, even if at first he is not sure about not being the baby anymore!
I cracked up when I saw Eli's face when he is looking at Titus crying. That kid is hilarious! It's so precious that Isaac loves his new baby brother. Can't wait to see you guys!
I have to agree. Eli's face in the third picture. It cracks me up! I can't wait to have my third child (sarcasm). And no, I'm not pregnant.
AHHHH! you're killing me! I want to see those three soo bad! Love the cute cute pictures. Good job Isaac, Eli, keep trying buddy! =)
Post a Comment