Introducing the newest Studly Boy
Titus
5 lbs 2 oz
19 inches long
Born today at 10:21am
4 weeks early






Never have I delivered early, so this was quite unexpected. 3:20 this morning my water broke. It was one of those: "What the heck!" moments in life. Everything worked out though, and my mama--Miss Annie--is flying in tonight to help. Thanks to Tim and Kara for watching the boys today... we love having family around! (Matt's parents are out of town this weekend.)
I'm doing well. Had a very easy, fast delivery once the heavy contractions started (more or less around 8am). Titus is doing very well and is so dang cute! We should all be home in the next day or two.
Labor story to come, but right now I need a nap.
17 comments:
AHHH! Oh my goodness. Congrats, congrats, and I hope you are all well. What a little sweetheart. Wish I could be there to help too.
WOW! Glad everything is okay! And look at you, posting two short hours after delivery. I call that super mom! Congrats!
YOu are my hero Shannon. Matt, you are a rad dad. Titus, you are loved and will be doted over shortly! This post with beautiful baby pictures made me cry! Make sure to give hime some squeezes from me, and one to each of your "big boys" too!
Oh my! What a surprise! So glad to hear everything went well and the pictures are adorable. Congratulations!
That is so great! I'm glad that it was easy for you. I hope you recover quickly. He is beautiful.
I'm gad all went well! congratulations!
SO happy everyone is healthy and doing well. And glad your momma is on her way, she texted me from the airport so I came to see if there were any pics of the wee yet. He is beautiful. And I don't say that about all newborns. Congrats!! We're so happy everything went well. Send your mom my way when she'd done there :)
Congratulations on that new baby. I am your great aunt on your dads side and I learned how to change diapers on him. I recall it well. I live in Salt Lake and would love to have you come visit sometime. I had 6 boys and 2 girls and believe me...it was quite a roller coaster ride! Love your blog and hope all goes well with you and your family.
Love and hugs,
Aunt Marion (I am your grandfather Bill's 1/2 sister....we have the same mother different fathers). Your dad or aunt Deb can explain it.
He is beautiful! CONGRATS! Glad everything went smoothly...hopefully you got your nap in after sharing the pics. Hope everything continues to go well!
Holy smokes! Congrats!!! We were over there this weekend, but we had a lot of family stuff and now I really wish we would have had time! Congratulations! I am happy to know he is well and can go home soon! Crazy that he came so early! I am glad your momma is coming! She is so sweet!
No way! He's here? Already? Shannon, he's tiny. And there letting you take him home? Crazy. I'm so glad your mom is on her way. Hooray for moms. I wish I could be there to help. Congrats on your third beautiful baby boy.
love you! So glad all is well!
Wow,wow,wow! How crazy. He sure is a little cutie. Glad everything went well and that your mom is there helping. Hope you are recovering and adjusting well to your new little bundle.
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! I'm glad everything went well and am totally jealous you went 4 wks early!!!
Congratulations! How exciting! Glad everything went well.
Post a Comment