Sunday, October 17, 2010

A House Combined

Football season is upon us. It is time to pick sides. Or is it?

Matt is a die hard Boise State University fan. I, Shannon, am a die hard Florida State fan. Odd combination of teams, don't you think?
Luckily the chance of the two teams playing is like, oh, one and a million. Hardly any rivalry, or animosity, exists between the two programs. 

Our boys are free to pick both teams to cheer for. Which they do! 
Yesterday I asked Isaac, "Which shirt do you want to wear?" He says, "Both them. Boise State first, and Florida State you see!" So there you go! 
A Boise State shirt underneath his Florida State jersey. We decided that Eli could do the same, with Florida State t-shirt underneath a Boise State jersey. See:


Isaac recognizes Boise State University's logo, colors, and football team pretty easily. (I mean, he lives here, for crying out loud!) But good news! He now can say "Flor-da State!," and recognize the colors. And yesterday when he saw a team with red on he asked, "Is that Flor-da State? Oh, that not Flor-da State. Thats different team." So yes, he recognizes the FSU team. 

Is all this important? Yes. Yes it is. To our family, and especially the grandparents, it is. For they are the ones that provide all the sweet sportswear! 

........................

Here is a picture of our little love, Titus. He's so cute. 
And 4 months old, can you believe it? 


Man, he loves this swing! We do too, actually... 

2 comments:

Kinley said...

I am glad that those dear children are not forced to pick sides. Can you imagine? I mean really, there goes half of your Christmas...

Kath and Steve said...

I can't believe how big all of your boys have gotten!! Titus is so cute! Miss you guys! I am glad your boys like both teams... So you and Matt can both be happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...