I've been looking back over some of our pictures from the summer. Most of these pictures were taken during the month after Titus was born... I probably didn't have enough energy to do any posts on the two boys and their happenings.
I now have the energy, so here we go!







To sum up:
- Matt spent tons of time building Legos with Isaac. These master pieces had functioning parts and everything! Just basic Legos, no specialty kits.
- We played lots of tennis.
- Eli learned to walk. But had lots of help from the Tonka truck for support... and also furniture.
- And the boys grew, and grew, and became even more handsome, and closer friends!
3 comments:
Love this post. I love all your posts. I love your boys. I love you too. :) and Matt....let's not leave Matt out!
I love the pic with Isaac and the tennis racket, and Eli with the tennis balls. These boys are way too precious! You are in trouble as a mama in about 12 years!
You have some very Handsome little boys, I can't believe those blue eyes!
Post a Comment