The boys all ready for church!

We had some snot explosions.

Eli is now in Nursery. (A class for 18 month to 3 year olds.) He likes it for the first hour, but needs one of us in there for the second hour. Matt is typically the one that helps out in Nursery. Our nursery leader is a man, so he appreciates Matt's help.
Isaac is doing well in Primary. (A two hour class/program for children 3 to 11 years old.) He's learning, and starting to participate more. He's a Sunbeam, and really likes it when we sing that song at home. He doesn't sing, but jumps in his seat everytime we come to the part of "sunbeam!"
I just received a calling as the Achievement Days leader for the 8 to 11 year old girls! I'm nervous. This is my first calling outside a Student-Family Ward (a ward is a church congregation). I just want to do well for these young ladies...

2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Primary is so fun isn't it! Hey, I'm in achievement days too! Good luck! Its pretty crazy in my ward because we have a gazillion girls, but it's fun too.
Cute, cute, cute! I bet you'll rock the achievement days calling!
Post a Comment