Last Saturday I flew to Boise from Bama with the three boys by myself. They did well-ish. Titus could have done better, but for the most part not too bad.
We moved into a new place on Monday. It's awesome. Town-home with a two car garage, no weird smells, 2 big bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a really great back yard area. I'm pretty happy with it.
On Tuesday Eli had a cardio cath, which took ALL day. His heart looks good, which makes everyone happy.
All of Matt's siblings have been in town this week. We have been loving all the family time.
And today me, Matt, and Eli are leaving for Salt Lake City for Eli's third open heart surgery. His surgery will be on Wednesday, but we have to do lab work tomorrow. So we are off to the Ronald McDonald House for a big adventure. Titus and Isaac will stay here in Boise while we are away--which can be for a month long, or as short as 6 days.
Any and all prayers are appreciated in Eli's behalf. He should do really well, but you just never know...
.... So. Here we go! I'll keep up with everyone through this blog and Facebook.
5 comments:
I love you all, and we'll all be praying for you! Eli is going to do great! :)
Oh best wishes. I hope things go well and I hope you don't have to be away from your other boys for so long... for many reasons. LOVE!
I love you Shannon! You are so strong! Your whole family will be in our prayers! Lots of love my girl!
Definitely will be keeping all of you in our prayers! Hopefully y'all won't be gone long!
Sending prayers and thoughts with you guys. If there is anything we can do to help, like watch your boys if your parents can't or something please don't hesitate to let us know. I am so excited you are moving to a new nice place! That sounds like monterra which I hope it is!
Post a Comment