Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Pictures

Oh how I love my husband's super talented family! All can sing and play instruments, and about all of them are super into photography. I've mentioned this before, but I'll write it again, my sister-in-law has her own photography business and has a wonderful eye. 

In August we were all in Boise, and literally 1 hour before me, Matt, and Eli headed down to Salt Lake City for Eli's open-heart surgery, Marcie took a quick family shoot of us. It was a bright day, and the sun took its toll on all these blue eyed boys (including Matt) but I think we got some good ones! 

Check out Marcie's new website/blog here: http://marciemeredith.com/blog/









2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love these! Trev and I were looking through your blog posts together tonight and both commenting on how much we love and miss you guys.
Adorable family! Love you!

Dana Scarbrough said...

A. We miss you. Phillip was asking me last night again if it was crazy that we went to Bama to see you- I said heck no! It was awesome! I really have my hopes up to see you next year too- I know I shouldn't, so I'm trying to keep it under control!

B. These pictures are so beautiful- so is your family!

C. Marcie is so talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...