Time to show off my family!
It seems that the importance of having a family photos goes up when a major even is about to happen. Such is the case now, right before Matt's deployment.
We've known about Matt's deployment since mid-November, I just wasn't sure how to tell people? I guess?
The day of Thanksgiving, after having stuffed ourselves, we loaded up in the car and found a cotton field to take some quick pics. Here are the results:


This weekend Matt's parents came over, and of course we had to get some photos! Hello?! It was actually fun, and pretty easy. Just some quick ones out in the backyard.
![]() |
| My best impression of Amy Farrah Fowler from the Big Bang Theory. |

































2 comments:
So great! I bet it was so good to see Grandma and Grandpa. I really love the photo on the bridge. Melissa says you are coming! I am so excited!
My fav is the first bridge picture. Well, and Eli trying to hug Titus- haha!
Post a Comment