There are 2 things about "blogging fog" which bother me. 1) I can always tell the blog posts that aren't inspired. And I think: lame-o. 2) I love keeping up-dated on the blog, seeing the pictures and reading the stories. And I think: neat-o. It's all conflicting! **I hates being conflicted**
Here's to finding my voice! Here's to keeping up-dated! Here's to talking to myself at 11:30 at night!
....................
Recap of Idaho: The Last Two Weeks
To sum up, they were pretty fun! Caitlin was dropped off to the MTC, Marcie and Tyson went home to TX, and me and Darren and Deanne tried to figure out ways to keep the boys entertained. Mostly involving water--sprinkler, swimming at the Y, swimming at Ivy Wild pool, etc.
Man, Boise was hot this summer. Some of the time the boys liked to stay inside and build "houses." They all got really into The Three Little Pigs, told by their Mume (Matt's dad, Darren) almost every night, and in the morning the boys would wake up with new vigor and vim in home building! Houses were built from couch cushions, blankets, chairs. Nothing to code, but still creative.
Trying to figure out my style, as usual it's a hot mess of everywhere and everything.
Naked, in the back of a pick-up truck, playing in the sprinkler. Their mama is from Bama--they can't help but be red-neck with their fun!
Park time! This adventure with the fountain was on a 110 day. Oh, joyous!
Ran a ton. On this week I was going to get 30 miles! Then the damn new shoes messed my knees up, but busted my plan. Got 20 instead, and the next week wasn't able to run. Knees are still aching, actually. Sticking with my sticky, smelly, old toe shoes! Love those girls.
So much cuteness, I may die.
Checking out the movie props, after seeing Despicable Me 2 on the 4th of July!
MMMmmm.... Deanne's cooking.
Spray painted gravel is for keeps. Treasure is everywhere.
![]() |
Eli boxing a box. To be honest, sometimes the box won.
It's soooo dang bright! Why must we look at the camera?!
Lots of sidewalk chalk activities. (And the boys learned that mama can "draw.")
PS, Garbage Day is amazing. Not to be missed, people.
And last, but not least, Titus wrote all over himself. Lovely!





























1 comment:
You're beautiful.
Miss you man.
Post a Comment