A farewell usually has on the future missionary speaking in church, maybe a special musical number, and lots of food/"party" with friends and family at the missionary's home following church. That's what happened! To a "t"! Caitlin spoke, and it was wonderful. She's so real, and funny, and charming. Then Deanne played piano and Caitlin, Darren, Marcie, and Chase gave a wonderful special music number. (If you guys don't know, this family I married into is SSOOOO very musically talented!!) After church lots of family visiting and in the area came over and we had a lovely time spending time together. Maybe 40 of us??
Caitlin entered the MTC (missionary training center) on July 3rd. She's spanish speaking, in eastern Canada. Weird, and awesome! And she's doing great. We're getting lots of letters, and she's really positive.
So here's a ton of pictures from that week (minus the ones in which we were all sick. boo.).
Get your puzzle on! Us adults had a fun time putting together a puzzle after the kids went down. I'm serious. I was exceptional proud, since this was my first 500 piece puzzle... And I really liked it!
THE ZOO!!!
![]() |
| The whole family at the zoo! Except me, since I wasn't feeling that great that day. |
![]() |
| Apparently there are dinosaurs at the Boise Zoo! Isaac and Titus loved it, but Eli was scared to death. |
![]() |
| Caitlin! Future missionary! |
Family eating, which yields a frog.
A corporate picnic, sponsored by Darren's work, which was really hot and at this faux wild west town.











































No comments:
Post a Comment