Saturday, September 28, 2013

So September Happened :: Just Me and the Littles


This move without Matt has made September a complete blur.  I'm a little shocked that it's already the end of the month, and I'm a little shocked that the last time I blogged was 2 weeks ago.

To not make one huge blog post covering all of September, I'm going to break it up sections at a time, each post being labeled "So September Happened."  I hope, hope, hope, hope that once I'm caught up I'll be able to keep the blog updated at least 2 times a week--just like I was once able to do.

Here we go!

.................


Just me and the Littles.
Our days are full wiggles and giggles.

To get Isaac we wait in the car rider line
filling the time
with many a climb.

Sometimes clothing, sometimes not,
mostly a hero dressed lot!

Trying new food with a brave face,
and sending love to Daddy who's in a far off place.


Car rider line boredom is cured by playing around in the car!  


Seriously, who needs pants?

Just half of the underwear pile.  

Little brothers delivering a forgotten homework folder to their helpless big brother!
This dynamic duo saves the day again! 
 The Amazing Spiderman!  Who shoots webs! 

I need to get Eli in a tumble class ASAP.  He was literally doing headstands.  Craziness. 




The last package to Daddy before he comes home!
Nutella, chocolate covered almonds, nut clusters, instant mac-n-cheese 

Mini oven baked omelets.  Yumm-o!  And successful eaten by the boys. 





1 comment:

Melissa said...

How do you make those omlets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...