Last night we were able to go and see a full, live stage production of Les Mis. Holy awesome. I truly love the novel (read it twice) and I truly love music from the musical (listened to it thousands of times), but this was the first time I have been able to actually see it! (Matt had gone once before when he was in his early-ish teens. Lucky duck.)
A friend of mine had mentioned that the Savannah Theater was running a production of Les Mis for just this week. Yesterday I got on the site just to see how much it'd be, what times it was playing. To my surprise the site said "Military: Free Admission." I was like, "Yeah, we're going!!" We got a sitter pretty easy, and two hours after making our plans we were in our seats in at (I believe) the oldest theater house in the USA.
It was a small theater, and a small production, but still pretty good. I weld up like 5 or 6 times, though Matt is the one that let real tear flow at least once :)
I LOVE DATE NIGHTS WITH MY HUSBAND!
No comments:
Post a Comment