Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Need this Said at 3:24 in the Morning:



I haven't had any headaches for the last three days.  And it's been magical!  

For a while now, every afternoon I'm hit with a headache that I just can't shake.  No matter how much water I drink, no matter what kind of pain medicine.  

I attribute this pain free days to the following:  
- Maybe I've been dealing with allergies, and I just didn't realize?  So maybe the crazy pollen that's been bothering me has subsided?
- The boys have been taking naps in the afternoon, which allows me to rest my head for 30 min or so.  Awesomeness!
- I found me reading glasses, and have been wearing them for a bit every morning.  Helps A LOT!

Just wanted to the world to know!  I've been feeling like a new, happy mom/wife/person.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...