He passed his ear and eye and dental exam from the doctor with great ease. His weight was 34 pounds and his height 43 inches… he didn't place on the percentile chart in weight (with his age, height, and weight considered). Teeny tiny skinny boy! The doctor asked me if he eats well, and I told her that he typically eats more than his brothers!
I was very honest with him when he went to get his two shots, letting him know that will with hurt for just a pinch but be over in a few seconds. And you know? I don't think he even shed a tear! The nurse was so impressed with his bravery that she gave him two sticks… Which he promptly put on his legs once in the car without my notice! (And they stuck on his legs for close to three days, haha.)
And when I dropped Titus off to preK after the doctor's appointment, I saw this sign out side his door, saying, "I want to be Spiderman." Gosh, I'm not surprised! There were a few other favorites, like, "I want to be a dinosaur." I love how little ones dream.

No comments:
Post a Comment