Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free Photo Sessions!

This is summer has been crazy! 
But during all the stress with Eli, I have tried to find some sanity in improving my self and gaining talents. 

First Improvement: Running!
I participated in three 5k races this summer, and continue to run every-other day.

Second Improvement: Sewing!
I love to make things, and this summer I bought a Brother sewing machine and have completed many fun projects.

Third Improvement: Photography! 
It is well known that my husband is very proficient* in the art of photography. 
And I want to learn too! I have created a blog of my learning adventure. 
Please check out and tell me how I am doing. I seriously need positive reinforcement.

Here are some shots that I took yesterday of a very willing family:




I want to do this for free, and learn the art of photography whilst* having fun! 
If you are interested, and live in Rexburg, let me know. Seriously.  

*(I have been reading Jane Austen novels, and have been watching movies based on her works. My language is a bit funny at the present time.)

PS If you are intrested in a formal family session, check out Matt's blog at mdud24.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nate said...

Shannon we want to do an Ella photo session! You're cute to do it for us.

Brittany said...

Pick us!! I would love to do a session!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...