Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Coolest GADGET In Town


June of this year a neighbor friend, namely Brittany, 
gave me some info about this cool baby feeding spoon: 
 


Last week I finally order it, and Eli and I love it. He just started eating solid food and is doing wonderfully. Though he only take about 2 oz at a time, he is slowly learning that it is a stomach filler and is starting to trust the smushy-gushy stuff called baby food.





And just for fun, here is a picture of Isaac at age six months (2 1/2 years ago!) in the same high chair. 
He was such a serious baby.


Oh, did you notice the new BANNER? Yup, I have been playing around in PowerPoint and figured out that I could a save a slide as a picture then crop it down in iPhoto. So that is what I did! So you may find that the Banner changing every once in a while, because I will be having too much fun with this newfound knowledge.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Yeah!! I love those things! Makes me wonder how our parents ever kept up alive without all the cool gadgets we have now!! :)

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

hey if you decide to get more of those spoons the person who owns mommy and me (new person thatn before) has ordered a ton of them to sell in her store!

KatobanBlessings said...

I have that sppon Shannon and I LOVE it...Good you posted it, i was alittle selfish!!
I DID notice the banner, first thin and its lovely..you are very creative.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I might just have to get a spoon like that! Eli is soo cute! I love his hair and eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...