Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Isaac Stories

The sidebar with "Isaac Stories" is now going to start a new chapter. 
He is now 3, so deserves a fresh new start! 
Cannot wait for the future!

Here are the Isaac stories from year 2 of his life:

It is 8am in the morning, me and Matt are asleep in our room. I start to notice a noise by our door. I open my eyes and all I see are Isaac's arms pushed through the crack of our door. "See mommy, see!" he says as he waves toys to me.

Isaac notices that the baby swing, with Eli in it, is not moving. He looks at me, grabs the side of the swing, says "Bebe E-i swing!" and with all his might pushes the swing back and forth.

Isaac is watching his favorite show, "Planet Earth." Eli starts to cry. At the top of his voice he yells "E-i Stoooop!"

Isaac has two favorite shirts, both size 5t. One is black and the other is brown. He wants to wear them for Pjs. BOTH of them. One as a shirt, the other as pants.

Isaac asks, rather demands, "Moe jew!" (More juice.) I go to the kitchen, he follows. I start to pour the juice and look down: he is sitting in the ground, legs crossed, chin in his hands. Such a man!

I am getting Isaac ready for bed. It has been a long day, and he is fighting me. I start to cry. He stops fighting me when he sees my tears and says, "Oh, mommy!" He then lays still and lets me change him.

My mom took Isaac to the movie theaters. He is sitting on her lap. When the movie has a very intense scene, Isaac jumps and mom feels his diaper get really, really warm.

Isaac is playing with neighbor kids. He notices that he is the only one with out his "bi" (bike.) He labors intensively to get his tricycle to the area. We are there two minutes when thunder sounds off in the distance.
Isaac: "Oh, mommy!"
Me: "Yeah, rain is coming, it's going to get wet."
Isaac: "Oh, no! Wet!"
He jumps off the tricycle, and without a second look back runs to the house saying, "Oh no! Wet! Oh no! Wet!" leaving me with Eli to get the bike back by myself. When I arrive back at the house a few minutes later he is standing inside the doorway with the door cracked, nodding, "Mommy, it wet, mommy."

Matt bought a diet Dr. Pepper from McDonalds. He left it on the counter for me. Matt was holding Eli, sitting in the living room, and noticed a profound silence in the rest of the house. A few minutes later Isaac opens up the pantry, looks at Matt, and says "I throw, Daddy." He desposes of the empty pop that he drank into the trash.

Isaac is playing upstairs in his room. Very quickly a thunderstorm rolls in. When the thunder and lightening starts Isaac dashes to the stairs and while going down them says, "Oh snap! Oh snap! Oh snap!"

Isaac is banging a tune out on the keyboard. I start to do a silly dance. He watches me for a second, then stops playing, and with a crooked smile says, "Noooo."

I am driving, and Isaac is in the back seat. I do not notice the stop sign till the last second. I slam on the brakes and Isaac screams: "OH, whhhooooooooaaaaaaaa!" When we start again Isaac keeps saying "Oh, whoa mommy, whoa!"

We are at Matt's parents' house. Isaac wants a popsicle, which would make the 3rd one that day. Deanne asks me what she should do. I start to go towards the kitchen but Isaac puts his hand out, palm toward me, eyes wide, shaking his head no. I come a little forward and he franticly points to me to go back. I go back a little and Isaac says, "Oh yeah, mommy!" 

We are shopping for a new dress shirt for Matt. Matt takes a few things to the dressing room, and Isaac goes with him. I hear Isaac from the next room when Matt brings out the shirt exclaim: "Oh WOW!"

Isaac has a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, but he does not want to eat it. Without us noticing, Isaac leaves and heads for the kitchen. A few minutes later he is carrying a bowl of Kix cereal without milk. Matt and I look at each other and ask if either one of us did that for him. Isaac says, "Oh mommy, I eat," and takes a big bite! 

These stories, from top to bottom, go from the oldest to the newest. 
However, I think this time I will being doing--from top to bottom--newest to oldest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...