Isaac. The crazy boy is growing up on us!
Yesterday he had his annual check with the pediatrician. Weight 32 lbs, hight 39 inches. Each around the 50th percentile--so just where 3 and 1/2 year old should be...
He still loves his blanket. Don't mess with it or you'll get this look:


He brings such a fun energy to the house! His imagination always runs wild--today we played "doctor" and got shots (I think to mirror what we did yesterday). He is into money, and loves to pass out imaginary pennies to everyone in the household. Collecting sticks, toothbrushes, ink pens, kitchen supplies and lining them up are a favorite pastime. Oh, and he loves to paint with watercolors! Black seems to be the color he prefers.
And then this little dude.

Yesterday Matt and I had the boys in our bed to play and have some family time. Eli sits between our heads (which are laying on pillows) and grabs both of our noses--and laughs hysterically!
6 comments:
Precious boys.
YES! Isaac weighs more than Caleb!!! Is this a first since birth? hehe I'm proud of you Isaac!
It is so funny when they line up things, cracks me up! Eli is getting so old! What is happening??? Are you really having a third boy? I feel like the two are already growing up too fast!
I hate the fact that kids have to grow up. I wish I could keep them small enough that they can fit on my lap forever!
Isaac is truly studly! What a little man! I can't believe how fast Eli has taken off with everything these past few months! Those boys are so handsome! Let's get together whenever you come! Tanner would love to see Isaac! He still misses him so much! And I am missing him today when it is not the nicest weather and he needs a friend! I hope you are good and that these last few weeks go by quick!
Isaac really is growing up. Before long you'll be sending off to Kindergarten. Crazy! What's really crazy is that Zach is only 6 lbs away from wearing the same as Isaac. My boys are such chubs.
Hope you're hanging in there these last weeks of pregnancy. I promise three is doable.
Miss you!
PS You commented on Dean's swing. It's a lifesaver. The boys are slowly loosing interest in it.
PPS. Love your background. It suits you well.
Cute boys! I can't believe you are going to have three boys soon! You're almost there.
Post a Comment