Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 Week Update

I am 30 weeks. 10 to go. I am starting to get to that point where the stress of the body is making me really, really tired. Hum... and I wonder if these silly boys have anything to do with that? 


I am also still dealing with morning sickness. It isn't every day, but most days. Typically just in the morning, but sometimes goes into early afternoon. So I "pig out" around dinner. Chinese food is the best! Thank goodness Boise has a Panda Express, or I don't know what Matt would do. Anyway, I dealt with morning sickness like this with Isaac and Eli. But during those two pregnancy my sickness was WAY worse in the beginning. This time just mild and constant. 


Do I not look that big? Well, I feel huge! Stretch marks are coming in fast and furious. Ouch! To be honest I haven't gained much weight, which surprises me. This pregnancy I am able to eat so much more--and I crave sugar, lots of it. But I am trying to control that part. I don't have gestational diabetes, but still, I need to be careful. 

Also, I have hardly any clothes to wear. With Isaac I had a neighbor who lent me tons of beautiful maternity clothes... and I was tiny! (Only gained 8 lbs with Isaac.) All the clothes with Eli are winter, because when living in Rexburg one needs winter clothes till April! I like to wear Matt's shirts and pj bottoms. White trash, I know, I know. 

This is my daily reality: 
"I'm sorry, I cannot pick you up. I can't even reach you!"

Let's review: Isaac and Eli are 2 years and 7 months apart. Eli and this baby will be almost 15 months apart. So Isaac and this baby will be 3 years and 10 months apart. Crazy, I know. 

Hopefully all will be best of friends! And hopefully I can come through this with my sanity, and maybe sometime in the future a breast lift... 

8 comments:

Gretchen J'Deene said...

You look great! So happy for you and your little boys!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Shannon:
#1. These pictures made me remember how beautiful you are!
#2. I don't think you look big, I think you look perfect for 30 weeks! However, I do think your belly looks different- higher maybe? than with Isaac or Eli.
#3. Your first and second-born are so handsome, and your third is another gorgeous baby on the way I know it!
#4. I seriously can't believe it's been two months since you left!!! I miss you!!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

You can do it! You're awesome! I know I get that "what the heck" feeling everytime I realize that my three came in 3 1/2 years. But you can do it, you know you can!

Christi said...

Well....you are still just as crazy as I remember you Shannon!

ourbanksaccount said...

I love your dress!!! and your hair. I think you look wonderful.

Kristina said...

Wow! Three boys! Are you sure you don't want to try for a girl?

Sharon said...

you look amazing!! ug i hate the end of pregnancies because i always run out of clothes that fit, my tummy just shows at the bottom... but you don't want to buy more because you only have a couple more weeks! Happy mother's day!

KatobanBlessings said...

30 weeks!!!where have i been or do you just go through pregnancy real QUICK????
Iam happy for you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...