Friday, May 21, 2010

Named.


It is getting pretty close. This baby is due in t-minus 7 weeks. Do we have a name? Yes! Finally, I can say yes. He shall be known as:

Titus

One may wonder, "Is this a Bible name?" Yes, yes it is. New Testament this time. Click HERE to learn more about Paul's missionary companion Titus. 

It took a lot of effort to get this name. What goes well with an Isaac and Eli? Well we couldn't pick Brad or George or Robert... something like that just wouldn't work. And we didn't mean to name both of our boys with Old Testament names, they're just the ones we liked. 

I have never kept our babies names secret, usually we have it picked out by the 20 week ultrasound. These were the names we were thinking about around that time: Mason, Gabriel, Ezra, Jude
Nothing really seemed to fit. Then Matt and I were watching a show and the name Titus came up. And we loved it! It's Biblical, it sounds good, and it's strong! 

Cause he is going to need to be strong to join this group:




Once Titus finds his feet, I think Matt is going to have his hands full... 

5 comments:

Helen said...

Great! It is a strong name. I bet it will be perfect for this little one.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Sounds great to me! I've got some ideas... Talk about YOU in 12 years when you've got four MEN to feed! hehe

Kristina said...

I love the name! Good job picking it out. I love it when Judd wrestles with the boys. It's fun to watch.

Christi said...

Very different, but very cool....hey is Eli doing a push up?

Caroline said...

I want you to know how much I love your blog! I especially loved hearing about ALABAMA summers! boys...how exciting! My sister, Mary, has three boys and I just think it's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...