Saturday, July 31, 2010

Success!

Eli is walking! Walking, I tell you! 

He's been walking between me and Matt for a few months now. Then the past 6 weeks he has really taken to his little walker. And since thursday he's walking on his own almost all of the time! This makes him a ton more sweaty, but he's happy, and that truly is all that matters. 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! That is big. So happy for you!

Dana Scarbrough said...

YAY!!! I can't believe it with all that went on this week- hope he's feeling well! Love you Eli!

Kristina said...

Congrats, hooray and huzzah!

Ila said...

That is exciting! I was always happy when they went from crawling to walking. It's easier in a way...when you're out and about you don't have to worry what their hands are going in to...especially with a thumb sucker like I've got. CONGRATS ELI!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...