Thursday, August 5, 2010

Family Evenings

Evening. A time to get the boys ready and relaxed for bed... A few nights ago we took some pictures during our evening festivities. Enjoy looking at our chaos! 
 
Titus and bath


Eli loving on his brother. Never thought this would happen!

Isaac trying to tell me something during a kiss. 



Eli's walking skill

"Hey Dad, let's read some books."



Handsome, handsome men!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what precious times. They pass so quickly and it is wonderful that you take the time to record them with pictures and thougts. If we could do it over again I would make sure i recorded it as you are doing. You are amazing parents.

Amy said...

So sweet. I agree with Judy. It is so good to record all the details. I think I'll get my camera out at bedtime too!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...