Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Smiles, Smirks, Sad Faces, and Special Outfits

This week Titus has started to smile. Finally! He is 8 weeks old. However we haven't gotten any on camera. One day, one day.

But we have gotten lots of good pictures of the boys this week. Smiling, smirking, and being sad. Something I have come to realize is that the high and the lows of childhood can be captured in 5 minutes time! 
Isaac boy and his beautiful smile 

Isaac's smoldering smirk

Isaac is upset! 


Eli

This is Eli smiling for the camera!

Eli is upset! His cookie broke, poor thing. 


Titus


Titus wondering why the parents are making faces at him

Okay, this is the closest smile we've been able to capture. 
Reminds me of Will Ferrel's Harry Caray! click here.

So the boys share a lot of outfits. Basically everything belongs to everybody. But one thing I have tried to do is make sure during their first 3 months they each have an outfit that is specifically theirs. Nothing too fancy, cause fancy is not something we Studlys do... and they do wear each other's outfits, but that said outfit will always be theirs. Make sense? 

Here is Isaac at one month in his outfit. 
I got a gift card to Old Navy to buy myself some clothes, but instead I spent it all on him! 

This is Eli at 3 weeks old.
Before we left Salt Lake City after his first open heart surgery, I realized he didn't have an outfit to come home in! I searched all the stores, but liked this Old Navy one best.  

Titus at 8 weeks old in his outfit. 
Got this at Old Navy (see a trend?). At first I wasn't going to get one for him, but I really wanted to! Worth it, I think.

The plan is that each boy will keep the outfit that is his, and use it how he wishes. In a storage box, or for his first born son, or whatever he pleases! 

6 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww, memories- I remember the older two's outfit, and Titus' is now my favorite! love the colors and the hood. And, well, you know, the stripes. =)

Kristina said...

I love having the boys share clothes. It helps save money and who doesn't want that?

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I may have mentioned this before. . . but I just love that little Eli's face! He is just too cute!

Amy said...

Your boys are so adorable!

KatobanBlessings said...

Oh my gosh Shannon, they are so cute..Isaac is even more cute when hes not smiling. Some of the pics made me giggle:)

Lianne Barr said...

You have some great moments there! I think it is so important to capture all different emotions while our children are growing up:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...