Hello Santa,
My name is Titus. I am 6 months old, and this is my first Christmas. I really don't know what Christmas is about, but I'm loving all the family visiting. Let's just say when I cry I get so much attention, I don't even know what to do with it! Being the youngest of three boys, there is a lot of things already provided. Pretty much all I want is love. But my mom wants me to get diapers. A teething ring would probably be nice.
Santa, I want you to know that I am such a sweet boy. I am kind of difficult, but getting easier. My digestive system is getting bigger and is able to handle gas and such, better. (This means my crying is decreasing! I don't like to cry, but if my tummy hurts I have to let out some screams!) I am starting to sleep longer through the night. In fact, I slept through the night for the first time Saturday, December 18th!
So, Santa, keep me on your "Nice List." And maybe for Christmas, help me figure out how to drink from a bottle.
Much love,
Titus
Hi Santa!
I'm Isaac. I'm pretty awesome. I like jets, and dinosaurs, and helicopters, and sharks, and whales, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and wrestling with my dad. And cookies. That Mom makes.
I'm 4 years old, so I'm pretty sure I know what Christmas is about. Presents, family, and Jesus Christ! I love to look and play with the nativity set we have out. But we have to be CAREFUL! Okay? If you play too hard with Joseph's staff it might break.
I'm a good boy. I get upset sometimes, but everyone does that. I'm learning to share better, and I'm playing with my brothers much nicer and gentler. It was difficult this past year becoming a big brother and learning boundaries. Did you know that I become a big brother of three boys within 14 months! Yeah, I was like, "Mom and Dad, I'm okay if I stop having brothers." I'm not sure what a sister is, but I have girls in my preschool. They like to color. And wear pink. Pink is cool. You put the "k" sound at the end of the work. Oh, my favorite number is 4. Because I'm 4. And my dad drives a 4runner, and it has a 4 in that word.
I'd like a few things for Christmas. A dragon, and... yeah, I don't know. But I'm excited!
Drive your safe!
Isaac
Santa!
I'm Eli. I'm fun! I love to talk, and express myself. You'll know if I'm upset or if I'm happy. I like my brothers, and I like to play. I also love to eat. Pasta is my favorite. Mac-n-cheese, spaghetti, etc.
I'm 20 months old. Again, I'm fun. Mom and Dad say I'm crazy, which is probably true. See my heart isn't exactly normal, so I get tired easy even when I don't want to be. That makes me mad! Because tired and having fun don't mix really well. So that combination makes me crazy, crazy! But I am sweet, sweet, sweet! I love to sit on laps and read books, and I love to give kisses! Sometimes I try to pick my baby brother up to help him out when his is crying, but I'm not that strong yet. I'm getting there. I have lots of wonderful 20 month old muscles!
Oh! Christmas. Yes, Christmas is pretty cool. We sing songs, we drive around to look at lights, we listen to stories about Christ. It makes me feel warm and nice inside. I also like the food that comes with Christmas. Mashed potatoes = heaven! I also love trucks! All sorts of trucks. So if I could have a truck for Christmas that'd be great.
Alright Santa, we will make you some cookies, but if could leave me some, I'd appreciate it!
Eli
Matt, Shannon, Isaac, Eli, and Titus...
... want to wish everyone a happy and wonderful holiday season!












1 comment:
What a darling post! You are such a clever blogger. I will have to borrow your idea for next year.
I am sorry to hear you are sick. We were sick for Christmas too. I did enjoy the sit-around-and-snuggle factor. Hope you are feeling better and I am glad no one had to go to the hospital!
Post a Comment