I have this sister-in-law, Marcie, who is pretty dang awesome.
She has an awesome smile, laugh, personality, and an awesome camera!
With this awesome camera, she takes awesome photos with her awesome creativity.
This Christmas break she took some photos of both sides of our family.
Click HERE to see my family.
Marcie and her husband Tyson, also have really great and kind hearts. This Christmas and birthday they gave me and Matt some wonderful treasures.
How about 9x11 prints of collages she did of each of the boys' births? Yup!
AND she put our blog in a book! Isn't that cool?!?
I got spoiled this year.
Just an FYI, Marcie is willing to travel for weddings and such! She's in Lubbock, Texas, so is pretty central throughout the US of A. And I'd book her soon, cause she is already scheduling for NEXT summer! Her site is www.marciemeredithblog.com



1 comment:
Shannon I love those birth collagues. That is a great idea. I need to get my blog put into a book as well. Sounds like you've got a great sister-in-law.
Post a Comment