We kept it chill this year: Matt's parents and brother, and my mother via Skype were the main guests. Isaac insisted on having an earthquake cake. Meaning? I wasn't too sure. He said there needed to be lava and water. Perhaps he has been watching too much "end of the world" videos. So we made an earthquake cake, and gave Eli two pink candles. He didn't know what to do with the candles. He kept saying, "Oh, hot! Oh, hot!" So Isaac helped with one candle, and I did the other.
Eli received to presents. One, a Fisher Price cool road thing. Two, a Thomas the Train figure. He loved both! (But so did his older brother.) After presents his measurement was taken on the "ruler" Matt and I made back in August. He's 2 feet 10 inches! (And check out his chest scare. It can barely be seen!)

















4 comments:
Yay for peanut butter earthquake cake! haha, Eli looks like Matt in the picture where he's looking up with the bridge thing in front of him.
I can't believe our kiddos are turning two this year! Time sure has flown by. Eli sure is a cute boy!
What a handsome lot of boys you have! Happy birthday little dude!
That looks like a pretty tasty cake. I wish I could do peanut butter frosting, well pretty much peanut butter anything but we would wind up in the hospital with my oldest. Darn those allergies. Enjoy another slice for me!
Post a Comment