Today I am obsessed with library books. Namely those that are in hard back and on the "new books" shelf. (Plus others that I had on "hold.") Do you think I can get through these, and the DVDs, within the next week or two?
Oh, and the green fabric to be our future bedroom curtains!
Today Titus was too cute to not photograph. I love swollen baby tummies!
Today Eli is on his third day of "potty training," and in the middle of getting molars. (It seems as though chewing a blanket helps with the cutting of teeth.) Eli is now naked for long stretches of time while at home. He's doing really well, only a few mishaps, but we aren't going too hard core with the potty training. Just letting the nakedness take the lead. (Did this with Isaac too. Though I may start with Titus at age 18 months, as my friend Helen does with her boys. Just an hour or two of naked at a time, so hopefully by the time he's 2 no more diapers.)
Today we were blessed with another good day. I was really worried about today. A mother of a boy in Isaac's preschool invited us for a play date, at 1pm. Kinda the two younger boys' nap time. This mother is from Korea, and went out of her way to invite and plan this thing.
Anyway, the two younger boys took their naps starting at 11am! The woke up in good moods, and everyone played well together at the park. There was even cloud coverage so it wasn't too hot.
Today, as we speak, Matt is taking a test. For an "international business class" which totally stresses him out. But I believe in him. And he'll do great!




2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you believe in the nakey technique. I've been trying to let Gavin run around nakey outside but since it has been so cold (we leave in an eternal fog covering) I haven't done it lately. I think it works though. Good luck! I hope it goes well. And how nice to have your boys nap right when you need them to.
I'd say half the pile? haha maybe you have more time on your hands than I would guess, but that's a lot of library loot! Ours allows 60 items checked out at once. SIXTY! I think the most we've done is 35. ;) Oooh ooh ohh- one child in a diaper soon? That would be OH SO marvelous for you!!!
Post a Comment