Friday, June 8, 2012

Moments with Food


Last week-ish I was trying to clean out our pantry, so I used some ingredients for some recipes and some worked out.  But this... WOW.  It worked out really well.  "Soft Warm Wrap Bread" from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  For two nights in a row this is all we, as a whole family, ate.  To see recipe, click here


Eli took a bath, by himself, one evening.  And he was exhausted!  Such a long day for this little 3 year old who no longer takes naps.  He was left alone in the tub for a bit while I was (surprise) packing.  I come around the corner and what did I see?  A whole bag of Gold Fish floating in the tub.  And though he didn't get into trouble, he did get embarrassed by mine and Matt's laughing reaction, and did NOT want to take pictures. 





And you know those times where you ask your husband to put the egg in the recipe, so he does?  Yeah... I know those times.


Here's what I was making: Nutella Cookies. When warm, tastes a bit like fudge. 

1 c Nutella
1/2 c Sugar
1 c All-purpose flour 
1 Whole Egg

Preheat oven to 350f degrees.  Blend all ingredients together well. Form into 1 inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Press down with a glass firmly to flatten. Bake 7-8 minutes. 
Approx. 100 calories each.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...