Sunday, June 3, 2012

YMCA Swim Fun!

We've been members of the YMCA since March.  We joined primarily for the swimming and the swim classes for Isaac.  We were basically getting cabin fever due to Boise's winter and cooler spring, and the YMCA gave us a great energy outlet.  

Isaac's swim classes were great for him.  He's a timid guy, and 3 months of swim training has given him a lot of confidence in the water.  He still won't let go of us to swim on his own, but I'm sure that will come. The downtown YMCA has a great swim area, with a little kids pool.  All three boys love to jump and play in there; it also comes with a dragon slide!  The big pool as an awesome and huge slide, and all the boys love to go down that one, too.  Isaac does it by himself and has us catch him at the end.

So here are some pictures of one of the last days of swim class.  (No "big slide" pictures, maybe I'll get some before we leave... of maybe not.) Matt was able to come on the last few days, since school had ended.  Before then I mostly took the kids by myself and played around for an hour and a bit.  Anyway, I'm rambling, here are the pictures: 

WAIT! Also on this picture day it was "safety day" in swim class... hence the water raft.  Also during this picture extravaganza Titus could not be away from Matt.  Though he LOVES to jump in water, he didn't want to leave Matt's side.  (Eli also loves to play in water.)

Okay, seriously, here are the pictures: 




























1 comment:

Kristina said...

My boys start swimming lessons today for the first time. I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure they'll be fine. That looks like an awesome place to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...