Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family Photos... From May?

Yup.  Family photos from May!  So I'm a little behind.

Matt's family all got together in Las Vegas for a cousin's wedding.  (She's from Vegas--it was not a "Vegas wedding.")  We had a lot of fun that weekend, hanging out together and staying in nice hotels!  And since this was the last time we were all going to be together for a while before Matt and I moved Georgia we took family photos.

Getting all coordinated was a bit of work, and finding a good spot to place us all took some creativity, but it all turned out well!

Titus, silly, only wanted to be held by his Nana!   

The anchors of the family:
Mr. Darren and Mrs. Deanne
Look at these sweet little boys.
Also, Matt did give Titus a mow-hawk for the pictures.  Thanks, Babe.  



Siblings and spouses, unite!
Caitlin, Marcie, Tyson, Matt, Shannon, Chase, Jenese 
A Fantastic 4!
We 3 In-Laws...
... Just waiting on the 4th to be added, Caitlin ;)



1 comment:

Dana Scarbrough said...

I loved these pictures- but I had never seen the in-law one before! So clever- love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...