Right. I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. The last week was rough, but I bet it had a lot to do with the fact that my sleep schedule was waaaaaayyyyyyyy...y... y.... off. So awful. I'm no good when sleep evades.
I'm back to going to bed at a decent time.
I'm cooking better.
I'm doing things and getting out and about.
Plus Matt is doing awesome and is a great support.
Mother's Day was Sunday, and I spent it with my boys at home. Watching PBS kids, eating junk food, and swinging on the hammock. Eli and Isaac were both battling infections, so it was "down weekend." My parents were in town for Saturday and we had a great time with them. So nice to be close to family! Though the 7 hour drive can get tedious.
Me and the boys are looking forward to summer. Isaac finishes up Kindergarten next week, then a week later we are going to Idaho. IDAHO. I'll let everyone know when I'm there and we should totally meet up at Williams Park! (<< love that place)
Peace out and bed time.
5 comments:
Can I just say that I love you!?! I think you're amazingly strong and brave! Have fun on your trip to idaho!!!
William park is the bomb. meet you there.
I'm all over Williams like stink on pooh baby.
Yeah what Melissa said.... :)
You're taking this deployment like a champ! You're SOO wise to use vacation, family, trips, down time, and activities all to your advantage. Those boys love you and you're there for them and love them back, it's gonna end good! :)
Post a Comment