Isaac has been taking piano lessons for the last 3 months. He's been really excited to learn an instrument and share in Matt's music love. The two littles have taken a greater interest as well. I've tried my best to expose them to music, but I can only take it so far (I much rather listen to talk radio/books on tape, or just have it silent. I have to remind myself that playing music is an option). With Matt around much more, so has music.
Isaac had his first piano recital, and he did really well! After his duet with his teacher he asked if he could play Old MacDonald. Sure, why not. He was proud, we were proud, and his brothers were proud.
The boys have also been grooving with soccer.
Soccer. ALL THE TIME.
We're over halfway through the season. Which, to be honest, I'm grateful for. Each of the boys play at the same time on the same big field. It's a little exhausting, but that's what raising three boys at the same time is going to be like! I suppose!
Isaac is starting to be more and more comfortable in getting in the game more. He's starting to take the lead. He still hasn't scored a goal, but he's come mighty close!
Eli is physical and has never minded getting in to the thick of things. However, he doesn't pay attention to the ball, so he's never had an opportunity to score. He's a lot of fun to watch, though.
Titus has not improved. He's just a happy little goof on the field. He runs around, in his own world, giving hugs to friends and loves playing his own imagination game.
Matt's been able to make it to more games, which has helped in being able to keep eyes on each of the boys during the games. Though, to be honest, when Matt's not there I just have to hope that the boys will be mature enough to handle themselves when I'm not around. It's a lot of walking around and spying on each of them as I go to different games! Three kids, on three different teams, each playing at the same time. Phew!

























No comments:
Post a Comment