Saturday, October 18, 2014

These Boys are Silly. Also: Poop Story





We have a lot of fun with these boys.  I feel like we play as a family well, but I think these boys are naturally just silly and imaginative!

Like Titus.  After his part in the Primary Program he started cheesing to everyone!  A friend snapped a pic of him.

Like Eli.  Climbing over chairs with lightsabers and trying to show amazing Luke Skywalker skills (and falling in the process).

Like Isaac.  Figuring out an epic "American Ninja Warrior" course on the bleachers, having his brothers follow.






And now the Poop Story

In the car rider line, Eli says he has to go poop really bad. We are blocked in from all sides--unable to get to a building in time. So luckily I have a subway baggy, he drops his drawers in the car and does his business in the bag I'm holding. I look up and Titus is gagging.

Yup. Raising kids is really gross.

And then a week later Titus has to go poop really bad in the car rider line.  This time the line is moving, and I can't stop and help him out.  He poops his pants.  Seriously!  

But I found poop baggies on the side of the road and put them in the car.  Apparently we need them.  It's a small gift from Providence.  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...