Monday, November 16, 2009

Let Me Count The Whys


Life. Why do I love thee? Let me count the whys: 

1, I love the healthy and happy children which bless our lives.
Eli had an appointment at Primary Children's last Friday. 
18.9 lbs and 27 inches long. 
Heart is healthy and strong! 

Isaac, our silly willy 3 year old, is always surprising us! 
Check out this new video of him on YouTube... too big to upload here.

2, I love this past summer, which we so fully enjoyed! 
Remember this post about me and Matt on our 
Table Mountain adventure in the Teton Mountain range? 
Well here is some video of that crazy day:

 

3, I love the Rexburg Hair Stylist, they crack me up! 
No where else will your hair be worked on so long and come out so ridiculous
Typically the hair cut isn't too bad, 
but the styling afterward is... well... you see: 


Phew! Better!

4, I love this husband of mine. 
There is a lot on his plate: 
will graduate in Dec with his B.S., studying for the G-MAT which he takes in a week,
 and trying to figure out a way to provide for next year and beyond. 
Still, he gives a ton of time to the kiddos and helps a lot with housework.



5, I love a good TV Drama.
Lets be honest, there are not many out there. 
But I have found one that tickles me pink! 
CBS Tuesdays @ 9pm 
It is not too cheesy, and has little of that soap opera crazy drama that plauges prime-time TV.

6, I LOVE FOOD! just so you know :)

6 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute boys! The videos were fun. Kason was pretty interested in Isaac's video. It was funny how he would jerk his head everytime she put his nose back on.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Pretty much this is an awesome post- but really, I can't expect any less from you. And YEAH- HUGE difference between poofy Idaho stylits and your mad skills!

Michelle said...

You chopped your hair, you brave soul! Looks super cute! I feel for Matt and all those important upcoming steps and decisions he's (you both) are making. I feel like we're still in the middle of all of it (minus the graduation) yet somehow blessings still come and things fall into place. Can't wait to hear where yo're headed after this year! I'll call you soon.

Sarah said...

You are just too cute, Shannon. I love your faces and your wonderfully optimistic attitude. :) I like food too... just not the healthiest kind.

KatobanBlessings said...

I love the haircut..honest! I think it looks soooo good on you. Am so glad Eli is doing great and growing and "little Isaac". You are such a wonderful family and i think its all because of you. You are awesome.

Lianne Barr said...

Wow Shannon, so nice that your husband regurlarly helps you around the house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...