Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bama in a Photo nut-shell

Here are a few photos of our Alabama-Get-A-Way January Trip

Isaac and I went with my mother during one of her "Miss Annie's Educational Adventures" programs. 
Namely, Penguins&Polar Bears. 
Here, check out her web site: www.missannie.com

My mom is hot stuff. Love her to death, 
along with every other K thru 3rd grade child in the Birmingham Area!

Isaac enjoying a granola bar. 

We had so much fun being outside! 
Most of the days were 45 thru 60 degrees, and Grammie and Gramps have a trampoline! 
Which I grew up with... I am surprised it still stands. A few springs are missing, and no guard pad, the way it should be. 

Isaac discovered the "woods," or just trees. 
He loved walking around in the brush and chasing after my parents' dog. 


Eli also had tons 'o fun. Lots of baths in the kitchen sink while dinner was being prepared. 
(Our sink is too shallow for this fun.) 
Look how chunky he is! Well, just 21 lbs... but that is huge for a heart baby.  




And I grew and grew and grew to 17 weeks!

Baby has started kicking and wiggling. 
This is me freaking out about the reality of this pregnancy: 
"I am really going to have a baby! What in the world?!"

Matt and I had a lot of fun... eating! 
We went to: 
  • DreamLand (bbq)
  • Full Moon (bbq and wonderful carrot cake)
  • Zaxby's (fried chicken)
  • Chick-Fil-A (fried chicken and really great chocolate milk shakes)
We also visited the Vulcan Park, Matt's first time and mine since 4 years of age. We pretty much freaked out when we got to the top! It a lot higher than we anticipated. Still, really cool. Oddly, we don't have any pictures of this adventure. Check out Birmingham's Statue--the largest Statue ever cast in the United States! www.visitvulcan.com


Oh... Our plant lives! It lives! Sing praises! 
Just took a few days for the water to kick in, and some time by the window. 
It still looks a bit pathetic because a lot of its leaves(?) have died. 
But I am so happy it has come back.  

6 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Yay for plant life! I can now stand to read your blog again! Phew, that was quick. Seriously, if I don't squeeze Eli soon I will die!!!! HE IS AN ADORABLE> PRECIOUS>MANLY HEART BABY!
Little Isaac,poor boy's dreams of livin in a decent climate crushed. Sorry buddy!
Shannon- YOU'RE TINY! Yet beautiful as always!

KatobanBlessings said...

You looks too gorgeous that why i think its another boy! You had too much fun at home am jealous. Poor Isaac, he had to notice the "green" around him, he looks like he enjoyed it. He has grown so much.
You have a cute family. How can Eli be 21lbs alomost catching up with Olivia????crazy huh!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

First of all, I love Chick-fil-a, we can't get enough of that place. It must be even more fun when you're pregnant! Second, how cute is your little Eli? LOVE HIM! Third, congrats again about another little bundle. Heavenly Father really really loves you.

Tammy said...

Little Eli has THE prettiest eyes I think I've ever seen on a baby. Issac is cute too :)

Kellen and Erin said...

Those pictures of Eli are soooo cute!! I'm about to go on your mom's website and I'm excited...

Caroline said...

I love the pictures of your mom teaching! I continue to try to talk her into doing this program in Tuscaloosa! My kindergartener would love it! I am so excited about baby #3 and your sister's baby #1~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...