BOY!
Can you believe that? Matt and I just laughed and laughed. How fun will this be?
It was very apparent on the screen that this little guy is a little guy. Now we have to think of a name!
His little heart looks good. All four chambers, 2 valves, and the pulmonary artery and aorta are present and accounted for.
I will be having a fetal heart echo in Salt Lake just to make sure... that is in 3 weeks.
Even though I am still in a bit of shock, I love this little man. Life is crazy, eh?
14 comments:
How exciting!! Congrats on the new little man! Can't wait to see him!
Yeah!! That is so fun. Your 3 boys will be the best of friends.
When are you moving to Boise?
We are moving to Boise in May and are really excited. I guess Robby can finish his 3rd year down there. It is such a wonderful city. You'll love it. Congratulations again.
3 boys will be so much fun! Crazy, dirty, rough and tumble fun :) Congrats, glad everything looks good and that he is healthy!
Oh Boy, a BOY! I think this is your dad's revenge. Maybe it will alternate that way every generation, a generation of girls followed by a generation of boys followed by a generation of girls. Now you don't have to buy as many new things! And you can single-handedly (ok, including matt = quadruple-handedly) increase the world's population of thoughtful, responsible, compassionate men by 3. Goodness knows we need more of them. But you still have to read them the "girl" books, like the Little House books and The Secret Garden and such. I guess you can leave out The Babysitter's Club books. Just because they have different parts doesn't mean they should miss out on some of the best books.
Congratulations! 3 boys will be so much fun and so much energy! :) Glad everything looks healthy.
Cool! Boys are great (as you know). Congrats you guys!
You guys are just trying to be like the Nielsen's, huh? That's okay. I am totally copying the Pearson's and the Wray's. Congrats, you guys!
HOORAY for boys! Heaven knows I love mine, and yours only slightly less! I can't wait to meet this little one!!! Don't worry, I'm going to harass ya'll no matter where you live mwahahaha! Aww, I just wanna squeeze this babe already!
Wow! I can't believe it! Congrats!
Yea for not having to buy anything new!! Congrats, so happy he looks healthy. Start those mission funds, sheesh!
HOLY COW! that will be so crazy and so fun!!! I think it would always be easier to have 3 boys than 3 girls!!! unless you have expensive things around the house, those will tend to get broken... But yay! congrats!! we're way excited for you.
Hey congrats! I can't believe that you're having another boy! I'm glad that so far everything looks good with his heart.
Boy...I love it! You grew up in a house of girls and got to experience everything that goes along with them (glitter, bows and dolls).
Now you get to be in a house of boys and get to experience everything that goes along with them (dirt, trucks and super heroes).
How neat is that?!?!
Another boy...Shannon, you will give the Lord some fabulous missionaries! I think the Lord is giving you boys because He knows you can do all by yourself(in the midst of your boys).
Post a Comment