Sunday, March 28, 2010

Couch Potatoes

A few nights ago it was just me and the boys... we took that opportunity to chill and eat our favorite munchy snacks. Don't worry, we did have dinner before this--I believe it was yogurt. (I guess this is what happens when the mama is pregnant and totally forgets how to cook!) Product placement not intended.


Isaac's snack

Eli's snack

My snack




Should have known this was going to happen:


Isaac showing off his jets


And the peaceful snack time over, time for me to put the camera down and solve some disputes 

3 comments:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

You have the cutest posts about those two! I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE jalapeno chips, especially Tim's Cascade chips, but they only sell them in the NW. We had many a "cereal for dinner" night when I was pregnant with Carlie.

Kellen and Erin said...

How fun! Your boys look like they're good at being couch potatoes! So relaxed. (that's not meant to offend!:) Cute!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

I MISSSSSS you and those sweet, cute, squeezable boys! All I care is that you eat- chips or yogurt or what have you! Sounds like a fun night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...