Monday, October 10, 2011

Our 3 Babies' Faces

Titus (age 15 months) had one yummy cookie, and as he enjoyed this cookie I decided to take some pictures of him. He smiled and smiled, while I was trying my hardest to get the right exposure. At last it came to me, "Make the aperture (or F stop) lower, dummy!" 
I got the exposure right, and voila, Titus stopped smiling. 



   







I looked over these pictures and it got me pondering about the other two boys when they were around this age. I realized that there were a lot of similarities between all of them. From the posed happy face, to the sad face, and the shades of emotion in between. 

I've put together a few pictures that I hope show case these emotions, and are a good comparison of Titus' photos above. 

Here we go! 
Isaac's posed smiling face at age 9 months (first two smiling photos) and age 17 months (last smiling photo). Then Isaac's serious face, age 14 months (the two photos in the green hoodie.)














And here's Eli! At age 15 months, eating a cookie. He's trying to decided if he wants to pose for the camera or not. The first two are him contemplating the camera, the third is his posed smiling face (with his eyes shut, haha!), and the last two are him being very sad and upset... WAIT! I found some from his 1st birthday were he is officially pose smiling. So the last three in the bunch are him at 12 months old.

 





Oh boys, you guys have grown so much! So please stop, okay? I don't think my heart can handle all this change. 

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love looking through old pictures, its so crazy how much they change! I always think I need to take more pictures!

Sarah said...

no kidding. STOP growing! Oh, aren't photos wonderful? They are so adorable, I just love funny kid faces.

Kristina said...

I love looking at pictures of my boys and finding all the similarities. It's pretty amazing!

Dana Scarbrough said...

It makes me even more curious! I speculate a slightly darker hued boy this time, but we shall see!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

I still can't get over how adorable that little Eli is. . .maybe because he reminds me of my Carlie bug. Those two would make a cute match!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...