Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Sunday

The boys wake up early, like 6:30am. I have Matt get up with them, and I get and extra 45 minutes. 
Then Matt lays down to get an extra 45 minutes, and I get up to get the boys and myself ready for church. Surprisingly we are all in good moods! Set out some bread rolls to rise, and put the ganache on the cheesecake.
And we get to church ON TIME. Big accomplishment. 

Church went well. Sacrament meeting is a bit crazy at sometimes, but overall it was good. The two little boys go to Nursery just fine, and Isaac and I head to Primary. 
I teach the 4 year olds, and today I only have girls. 5 of them. It is a sweet class, with one very talkative visitor--who goes cross eyed when she talks to me. Hilarious! But I try not to laugh, because I don't know if it is on purpose or something she has to deal with. 
I hadn't been with my class the last 2 Sundays because 1) I have been out of town the first, and 2) I was sick the next. I looked over my lesson last night and thought, "I got this." Well I start the lesson and a little one says, "Um, we know this already. We got this last week." Awesome. Okay, well I wing it and have everyone repeat, "Agency--the right to choose!" over and over again. Then feed them goldfish and we color some pages. 

Come home. Feed the boys hotdogs, cheese, and chips. 
Put the rolls in the oven.
Matt sells his Fender amplifier (for electric guitars) to a guitar teacher who works at Boise State. Pretty sweet... Matt's 1/3 of the way to getting his new guitar! 
We load up in the van, with the rolls and cheesecake and head over to Eagle to have dinner with Matt's Aunt and Uncle, Grandparents, and niece and nephews. 

Dinner is great! We load up on yummy roast, potatoes, salad, etc. We talk, and the three boys have a blast running around the house with their "first cousins once removed." Isaac loves playing "hide and seek" and even hides so well none of us can find him! Eli has a tumble down the stairs, which throws him into a fit, but he recovers. Titus has a lot of fun with the football and getting lots of attention from his great-grandparents. 

We get home around 7pm. Get the boys ready for bed, with no fights.
Matt and I turn on ESPN2 to watch the repeat of the Australian Open (tennis) and eat cheesecake. 

It was a good Sunday. 
I'm grateful for God, family, and food. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...