Friday, January 6, 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS!! AHH!!

Christmas morning started at 6 o'clock when Isaac peaked his head up above the bunk bed railing.

Hold on, let me back up... I didn't sleep Christmas Eve night because I was sick and throwing up every hour, and STARVING! I had went on a 7.5 mile run during the day, and basically had used up all my energy stores. So I was sick all through the night... on a cot, in the the boys' room, next to their bathroom. (Actually compared to the previous flu-sicknesses that I have had, this one wasn't bad at all!) I was on the cot, Matt was on the floor the boys' bedroom. My sister Ashley, her husband Dave, and 17 month old son Luke were in our room. My parents, Darryl and Annie, and my sister Madison were in the living-room.

So Isaac peaked his head up and asked, "Is it morning time? Did Santa come? Did he get my letter? Did he eat the cookies?" He was excited. Luckily All the kiddies got up between the hour of 6 and 7am. Except Eli, he had to be woken up, and he was NOT happy. Lots of crying, and he had to be stripped of his pajamas because he has peed in them through the night.

Everyone came down the stairs, mostly happy, around 7:15am.

We got into the stockings, then started to take turns opening presents. It was a great Christmas.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...