The boys have imagination. The boys have innovation. The boys have each other. And I am so grateful for that they do, or winter would be unbearable.... shoot, life would be unbearable! What's childhood without imagination, innovation, and brotherly friends?
I'm upstairs doing laundry, and I hear some fun going on. What's this? A sofa cushion slide on the stairs? Awesome.
Titus is has been having a blast wearing all sorts of hats. As of now, beanies are his look of choice. We have been loving our little thug running around.
Guns, guns, guns! These boys cannot get enough of ARMY stuff. But where to put all the hardwear? How bout in the underwear? Yup, that works.
I guess having a winter is a good things, helps one appreciate the warm weather and nice days. But I also think it makes one think outside of the box for entertainment. I can see this through the boys. Lately running around the living room to wild music (that Matt wrote), crazy obstacle courses from the sofa cushions, playing "bad guy, good guy" with each other have been the fun of choice.
And Titus (19 months old) has started to imagination play with toys by himself.
Somethings can go too far though. Like dumping out all the q-tips on the ground, then throwing them at each other as missiles (Titus and Isaac).
But they are only young once!









2 comments:
Caleb was just given a jumbo dump truck as a gift, and oh my. When things like unto the q-tip experience you mentioned happen around here- he gets to use that to clean up! Bonus for mom and boy! If you don't have one, get one!
We also have a SAINT living below us. Thank goodness or all that cushion pounding wouldn't be possible!
Post a Comment