They are beautiful little boys! I guess the weather didn't cooperate this week for the park. We'd love to have you guys over if the weather still stinks next week.
and you are beautiful to me! shannon, i needed to hear this today, my children are mine and Heavenly Father's and I cherish them so much no matter what anyone else thinks of me as a mother (pantless, crazy haired kids...) or my children as kids- I LOVE THEM!
4 comments:
They are beautiful little boys! I guess the weather didn't cooperate this week for the park. We'd love to have you guys over if the weather still stinks next week.
Don't blame you one bit. They're beautiful- but holy cow, Isaac looks like a totally different person here!!! haha! Love the hair.
They are cute little boys. :)
and you are beautiful to me! shannon, i needed to hear this today, my children are mine and Heavenly Father's and I cherish them so much no matter what anyone else thinks of me as a mother (pantless, crazy haired kids...) or my children as kids- I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment