Monday, April 2, 2012

Shorn Sheep

After four months with no hair cuts, and only one trim, it was time to for a major overhaul.
Matt brought out the shears, the boys were stripped down to nothing, and the buzzing in the bathtub commenced!
Tears flowed from all boys, and each were grateful for the shower afterward.
(Each boy was shorn down by himself, then transferred to another shower/tub to be washed off. It was very stream line and efficient!)

It is always a little shocking to see them, seemingly bald, after such a long time of hair growth. Kind of funny, and totally reminds me naked sheep!
But Isaac loves it! He told me: "Wow, I like Titus' hair. He looks like Angus [a friend]," and, "I like my hair a lot. I like how it feels on the back." I believe you, Isaac. You overgrowth of hair created amazing bed head! It must have been frustrating to feel a rats nest on your head everyday.

I call the first two pictures "hairy tub mosaic." Can you guess which color goes with which boy?









 And wondering what these boys are eating? Well I found this pretty cool recipe for "energy balls." Basically no bake cookies which have a little more of a punch for power, and similar to granola bars. I patted my down into cookie shapes so the boys would be willing to try them. And tried them they did! They are fans. Recipe here!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...