You know when you look through picture files, and find random pictures that don't have any real significance but still feel meaningful to share? Yup, that's what I'm doing.
Eli bit his tongue. Ouch.
Matt found this clip and scanned it into our computer. When Matt came home from Iraq in 2005, my mom put this picture in the local paper in Alabama. Oh memories...
Grammie and Gramps from Bama sent some pretty sweet gear. The boys enjoyed it very much indeed.
Sister-in-law Caitlin had a senior recital. Wow, she's amazing. She played some great pieces, and sang some wonderful songs. And Titus refused to leave his Nana's hip. Also I made close to 130 cupcakes for the event, and didn't take one picture of them... so I guess I'll have to make them again!
Titus loves to get into my make-up drawers, and sometimes he comes out with some goods. Behold, the future impersonator of the lead singer of KISS!
Eli and Titus have started to be really interested in LEGOs. Though Isaac isn't too sure about them touching his creations, most of the time they are all able to play well together. Also Titus loves to shoot at his brothers, and any object will do.













No comments:
Post a Comment