Friday, July 20, 2012

Eli: "I Am ____"

"Spi-da-han!" [Spiderman]
"Dar Bay-der!" [Darth Vader]
"Buzz Digh-years!" [Buzz Lightyear]

When Eli dresses up, or just pretends to be, one of his favorite characters, he states: "I AM _______!" (Fill in the blank with any of the 3 mentioned above.

Currently his favorite character to be is Spiderman.  Sometimes he dresses up but usually he is just in his underwear; jumping, spinning, flipping on the couches or bunk bed (bunk bed is awesome because he can swing on it).  "I am Spi-da-han! I am Spi-da-han!"

Though it's a little tricky to figure out when he is character or not.  Sometimes he's flipping and I say, "Wow, look at you Spiderman!" He angrily replies, "No! I E-i, not Spi-da-han..." and then he starts to cry. 

But even though his is a little hard to handle (even when he's happy), we love him.  He makes life fun and intresting. 
And look at those pink lips!! There isn't anything better to this mama of a heart baby than to see the heart baby's lips/nose/mouth full of fleshy color (instead of blue/grey).


His bum cracks me up!  Remind anyone else of Nacho Libre's "stretchy pants"?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...